Table Of Contents
- 0.1 3 Phase Power Upgrade Brisbane Northside and Sunshine Coast
- 0.2 Three-phase upgrades offer many benefits
- 0.3 What is involved in upgrading your power supply?
- 0.4 Upgrading to 3-phase electricity
- 0.5 What is the cost of upgrading to 3-phase power on Northside Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?
- 0.6 When is it time to switch to 3 phase power in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
- 0.7 Are 3-phase power prices higher in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?
- 1 Contact Us
- 2 0416 879 324
- 3 Our Service Areas
- 3.1 Electricians In North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast Suburbs You Can Rely On
- 3.2 Local Family Mobile Electrical Business Based at Redcliffe in North Brisbane Servicing Moreton Bay
- 3.3 We can solve all your electrical problems In Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
3 Phase Power Upgrade Brisbane Northside and Sunshine Coast
They provide a higher power density. Phase 3 upgrades are more common in manufacturing and commercial businesses, but they can also be used in residential homes. In older homes, it is quite common to need 3 phase power.
This flexible power source may be necessary for your home. Here are the main reasons you might want to make the switch.
- Installing a new air conditioner
- Replacing your oven
- Installing machinery that requires 3-phase power is not possible
- Your old service may be dangerous or defective
Three-phase upgrades offer many benefits
- Three-phase upgrades offer many advantages over single-phase power.
- Your power supply will never fall to zero.
- Electric appliances and equipment that run on 3-phase power are more durable because of the lower vibration.
- There will be a decrease in energy loss.
- It can generate more power than single-phase power even though it draws the same amount of current.
- Because there is less cabling and gadgets, it is more economical to run.
- A single-phase power supply can easily be upgraded to three phases at any given time.
What is involved in upgrading your power supply?
While some jobs can be completed using the switchboard’s capabilities, others may require the use of consumer mains to the underground and overhead cables. We will clean up the area and label all equipment after we have completed your upgrade.
Upgrading to 3-phase electricity
On Electrical Contractors, based in North Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, can upgrade your electricity supply to three-phase power. We are highly skilled in our field and can help you not only upgrade but also make sure that your system runs smoothly.
What is the cost of upgrading to 3-phase power on Northside Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?
Costs to upgrade to three-phase power vary depending on many factors, including the age of your home, current power system, and power line setup. Although installation can be expensive, the benefits of 3-phase power often outweigh the costs.
When is it time to switch to 3 phase power in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
Overhead Electrical can help you if you are on the fence. Our team of friendly experts can help you determine if your property is 3-phase and recommend the best way to make the switch.
Are 3-phase power prices higher in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast?
The cost of 3 phase power is determined by energy consumption and not how your home is wired. The cost of your energy will be based on how many kilowatts were used. It won’t take into account the phase of power that was installed.
Electricians In North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast Suburbs You Can Rely On
On Electrical Contractors Pty Ltd is an established, leading electrical company and is a reliable, trusted Brisbane & Sunshine Coast electrician. We believe customer service is important to us. From our office staff to the technician at-site, we are attentive and approachable.
We promise no surprises with our competitive pricing and upfront estimates. Let us know what you want and we will give you a quote to help you make it happen. Our team is happy to give advice about the best electrical options for your needs.
We are serious about quality and offer a lifetime guarantee for all of our labour workmanship.
Local Family Mobile Electrical Business Based at Redcliffe in North Brisbane Servicing Moreton Bay
On Electrical Contractors Pty Ltd is a Brisbane family-owned business. We are made up of licensed technicians who are highly skilled and have over 20 years of experience in the industry.
We are proud of our high-quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
We can solve all your electrical problems In Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
We offer a complete range of electrical services for both residential and commercial customers. No job is too big or small. Here are some services we offer:
- Backup generators
- Bathroom heating and exhaust fans
- Bathroom renovations
- Ceiling Fans & ceiling fan installation
- Check wiring and check lights
- Computer wiring
- Connect new electric oven
- Cooktop installation
- Data Cabling
- Data Points
- Disconnect stove and disconnect oven
- Downlights and dimmers
- Downlight covers
- Dishwasher repair
- Electrical inspection
- Electrical installations
- Electrical outlets
- Electric repairs
- Electrical switches
- Electrical wiring repairs
- Emergency electrical services
- Energy-saving devices
- Exhaust fan
- Exit lights and emergency lights testing
- Fairy light installation
- Fixing power outages
- Fuse box repairs
- Garden lights
- Hard-wired smoke alarms
- Home Security
- Hot water systems Installation & Repair
- House rewiring and house wiring
- Electrical Inspections
- Install cable
- Install cooktop
- Install IXL Tastic
- Install garbage disposal units
- Interior lights
- Kitchen renovations
- Lamp replacement
- LED lighting
- Lighting installations
- Light poles
- Lighting audits
- Loss of power
- Low voltage lights
- Maintenance programs
- Mains power upgrade
- Outdoor Lighting
- Oven Installations
- Oven Repairs
- Phone points
- Plant maintenance
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Pool lights
- Power points
- Power poles
- Pool pump power and spa pump power
- Power upgrades
- Property poles
- Repair fuses
- Repair lights
- Replace transformer
- Safety switch testing
- Security lights
- Sensor lights
- Security systems
- Sign lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Sports lighting
- Stove installations
- Stove repairs
- Surge protection
- Swimming pool power
- Switchboard upgrades
- Switchboard repairs
- Switchboard installations
- Tariff changes, tariff 33 and off-peak
- Tennis court lights
- Test and tag
- Three-phase power upgrades
- T5 fluorescent lighting
- TV point and TV outlet
- Underground cabling
- Washing machine repairs