Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Electrical Contractors can perform electrical testing to identify:
- 0.2 What is the best time to conduct an electrical safety check?
- 0.3 What Is Performed In The Electrical Safety Inspection
- 0.4 Expert electrical safety inspections
- 0.5 What is an electric safety check?
- 0.6 An Electrical Safety Certificate
- 0.7 Do you need an electrical safety certificate in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
- 0.8 FAQ
- 1 Contact Us
- 2 0416 879 324
- 3 Our Service Areas
Our Electrical Safety Inspection & Tester Services Brisbane Northside & Sunshine Coast
An electrical safety inspection can identify any safety issues. It will verify that all electrical wiring meets the requirements of the Electricity Safety Regulation 2002 or that all appliances, electrical systems and wiring have been properly installed and are safe to be used.
Our electricians are skilled and experienced to spot faults and identify problem areas in complex electrical systems.
Electrical Contractors can perform electrical testing to identify:
- Overloading of any equipment or circuits is an indication that the equipment or circuits are being used too much.
- Expose any electrical hazards
- Recognise non-compliant “do it yourself” handy home work
- We will also highlight any lack of bonding and earthing, as well as other issues.
What is the best time to conduct an electrical safety check?
Professional and Licensed Electrical Testers recommend that an inspection be done if the following circumstances apply:
- You are purchasing a property that was previously occupied
- This building is more than 25-years old
- If the test has not been taken in 5 years,
- You may be concerned about the installation of any equipment, appliances, or electrical systems.
- Any machinery, plants or systems, as well as commercial and industrial elements
What Is Performed In The Electrical Safety Inspection
Our electricians will inspect all areas of your home or business to make sure there are no safety concerns or risks. If problems are identified, each case will be documented and an appropriate repair report issued. We can perform our services on pre-purchase, handovers and pre-sale situations and offer legal and required certificates. This helps to sell your home or business and also increases their value to potential buyers.
For more information about our electrical testing services or our test and tag program, please contact us. Contact us to schedule a safety testing. We will send out friendly technicians to identify any faults and fix them quickly and effectively. This will reduce downtime, injury, or even death from electrical problems.
Expert electrical safety inspections
Our team is made up of professionals who are highly experienced. They serve the Brisbane area and the north coast to the Sunshine Coast. They can conduct electrical safety testing and checks on your business or home to make sure it is electrically safe.
What is an electric safety check?
During electrical safety testing, our electricians will perform the following:
- The testing of all aspects of electrical wiring
- Safety switches
- Power points
- Any hard-wired appliances
- identify any electrical hazards,
- Identify any potentially dangerous DIY jobs.
An Electrical Safety Certificate
Before issuing an Electrical Safety Certificate, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your house or business to make sure it meets the requirements set forth in the Electricity Safety Regulation.
Do you need an electrical safety certificate in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
Get in touch with On Electrical Contractors to arrange an electrical safety inspection for your home or business. Please fill out our booking form.
How do you test electrical safety?
- High Voltage Test (Dielectric Voltage-withstand Test) This test is taken out by implementing a significantly higher than operating voltage to the appliance or device under test.
- Earth Continuity Test.
- Insulation Resistance Test.
- Electrical Installation Condition Report.
- Leakage Current Test (Line Leakage Test)
What are the types of electrical testing?
- Ring Circuit Loop Test (dead test)
- Circuit Loop Test (dead test)
- Polarity Testing (live test)
- Insulation Resistance Test (dead test)
- Prospective Short Circuit Test (live test)
- Earth Loop Impedance Test (live test)
- Residual Current Device Test (live test)
What are 5 electrical safety tips?
- Never put fingers or other objects in an outlet.
- Never use anything with a cord or plug around water.
- Keep metal objects out of toasters.
- Stay away from substations and power lines.
- Never pull a plug out by its cord.
- Never fly kites near power lines.
- Don’t climb on power poles.
What is electrical safety?
Electrical safety applies to any safety precautions needed against electricity. Electricity is unquestionably one of the most basic requirements in modern life, but electrical risks are very dangerous.
Why is electrical safety important at home?
The voltage of the open electrical current in a household has sufficient power to produce severe third-degree burns and also cause death by electrocution, which is why it’s crucial to be conscious and take necessary precautions to guarantee complete electrical safety, particularly if you have children at home.
What are the 4 main types of electrical injuries?
There are four main types of electrical injuries: flash, lightning, flame and true. Flash injuries produced by an arc flash are normally linked with superficial burns, as no electrical flow moves past the skin.