Table Of Contents
- 1 Air Conditioner Installation Services North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
- 1.1 All brands of air conditioners installed.
- 1.2 What is a Ductless Split System Air conditioner?
- 1.3 Split system air conditioners: Where can I install them?
- 1.4 Aircon installation services complete.
- 1.5 Split Air Conditioning Installation Benefits
- 1.6 FAQ
- 1.6.1 What is the difference between split AC and central AC?
- 1.6.2 What is the difference between a split system and a reverse cycle?
- 1.6.3 How much does it cost to install a split system air conditioner?
- 1.6.4 What is the best split system air conditioner?
- 1.6.5 Can I install a split system air conditioner myself?
- 1.6.6 How long does it take to install a split system air conditioner?
- 1.6.7 When choosing the right sized air conditioner for your area, the following applies:
- 1.6.8 For a free quote
- 2 Contact Us
- 3 0416 879 324
- 4 Our Service Areas
Air Conditioner Installation Services North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
Do you need an air conditioner installed or service? Are you ready for the warmer months? On Electrical Contractors can perform installation and supply air conditioners quickly and without fuss. We guarantee all projects to be legally compliant so that you can feel confident knowing that everything is in order.
Our Air Conditioning Services
- Ductless Split System Air Conditioning
On Electrical Contractors is your local expert in air conditioning. We specialise in installing, repairing, and servicing commercial and domestic air conditioners throughout North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. We have the ability to purchase large quantities of air conditioners, which allows us to offer affordable prices and high-quality aircon.
All brands of air conditioners installed.
All brands of air conditioners can be installed by our air conditioning company. We can also supply and install top-quality brands, such as:
- Mitsubishi Electric
Our technicians will assess your heating and cooling requirements and recommend a customised aircon solution to suit your building’s climate control and needs.
What is a Ductless Split System Air conditioner?
Split system air conditioners are refrigerative systems that separate into indoor and outdoor units.
A reverse cycle air conditioner is used to place the condenser, which is responsible for discharging any heat, in the inside unit. These insulated tubes are inserted through a small hole in a wall to connect the two units.
Split system air conditioners can be installed easily by a trained technician. This helps explain their popularity in Australia. They can also be operated easily, usually via an infrared remote control.
Split system air conditioners: Where can I install them?
It is difficult to determine the best location for these systems in a house if you are not fully qualified. There are many models available in a variety of sizes and capacities, so there is likely to be one that suits your needs. There are some basic guidelines that can be used to help you position the indoor unit.
To ensure that the airflow is balanced and clear in the room, indoor aircon units must be placed in the central location. Install the unit over the bed if the unit is to be installed in a bedroom. Consider how your room will look after the unit has been installed.
To ensure that cool air is circulated throughout the room, indoor units should be mounted high on the wall. You should make sure that the unit has an accessible entry for cleaning.
It is important to make sure that your indoor unit of the air conditioner is not placed above any electrical fittings. This could lead to a dangerous hazard if the unit drops.
Do not place an indoor unit too close, or you could be exposed to dust, airborne particles, and even big vents. This will result in the filter needing to be cleaned more frequently to ensure it functions properly.
Split system air conditioning installation Brisbane North & Sunshine Coast Areas
Split system air conditioning provides energy-efficient cooling and heating options that can be used in any room, including a whole home. Split system units can be installed in most areas with different wall-mounted, floorstanding, bulkhead, or cassette models.
Contact our team to discuss installing a split-system air conditioner.
Aircon installation services complete.
Do not waste your time searching for the right air conditioner. Our technicians will help you choose the right air conditioner unit for you and then provide the unit.
The company will then professionally install it. You will have peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a company that has been in business for many years.
Split system air conditioners are something we assist a lot of people with. Without a cooling system in your home or office, the heat of Brisbane’s summer can become almost unbearable.
Split systems are one of the most widely used air conditioners. They keep you cool in hot Brisbane & Sunshine Coast summers and warm during cold winters.
Split air conditioning systems can be an alternative to central air conditioning. There are many benefits that make them well worth looking into when you’re shopping for an air conditioner. They are small and compact and don’t take up much space.
Split Air Conditioning Installation Benefits
- Easy Installation – It takes very little time to complete the installation. It depends on the specific house arrangement. Talk to our AC installation specialist to get an idea before the installation begins.
- Excellent Quiet Operation – Split ACs can be quieter than traditional air conditioners like window conditioners. The outdoor section houses the fan and condenser, keeping the noise from indoor spaces.
- Amazing Flexibility – Split ACs allow you to have an air conditioner in every room, rather than a central one that provides cold air for the whole area. You can turn it off if you don’t need the air conditioner in that area and save energy. Each room has its own remote control that adjusts the temperature to meet the needs of the room.
Split air conditioners can be very efficient in heating or cooling your home or office. They also have the benefit of filtering airborne particles as they travel through the machine.
On Electrical Contractors is able to handle all your residential, commercial and industrial electrical repairs and installation needs. Our company is known for its reliability and expertise as a Brisbane electrician.
We are experts in the installation and repair of all types of electrical equipment, from elaborate lighting systems to residential air conditioners. A wide range of affordable electrician services can ensure safety and efficiency in your workplace and home.
What is the difference between split AC and central AC?
The principal differences between the ductless mini-split system and a central air conditioning system are the cost, measure of maintenance, and the overall appearance of each system.
What is the difference between a split system and a reverse cycle?
A reverse-cycle air conditioner can warm as well as cool. In fact, it’s 1 of the cheapest ways to heat your home in winter. In cooling mode, a split-system air conditioner obtains heat from the indoor air and transports it outside by the refrigerant gas in the pipes joining the indoor and outdoor units.
How much does it cost to install a split system air conditioner?
The cost of installing a split system air conditioner costs within $400 – $900, depending on a variety of factors such as reaching the area for the external unit, the model and make to be installed, and how many split system air conditioners you will require to be installed as the cost per unit reduces if higher than one.
What is the best split system air conditioner?
- Mitsubishi Electric.
- Fujitsu General.
Can I install a split system air conditioner myself?
No, you cannot.
In Queensland, you are required by law to hire a licensed electrician to carry out any electrical work in homes or businesses.
How long does it take to install a split system air conditioner?
Usually speaking, the normal installation will conclude anywhere from four to eight hours, which means the manner of removing the old unit and being ready to turn on the new one can be finished within a day.
When choosing the right sized air conditioner for your area, the following applies:
- For a room 10m2 to 20m2, a 2.6kW unit should be sufficient
- For a room 20m2 to 30m2, a 3.5kW unit should be sufficient
- For a room 30m2 to 45m2, a 5-6kW unit should be sufficient
- For a room 45m2 to 65m2, a 7-8kW unit should be sufficient