North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast Electrician for Home Renovations and Extensions
On Electrical Contractors is a professional and licensed Brisbane electrician service presenting a wide range of electrical assistance suitable for home renovation and home extension designs. We are happy to work directly with homeowners or the builder, or the project manager. If you have existing plans, we can help you to create electrical plans that meet your requirements.
We are a small, local business that values our customers and provide exceptional service with incredible attention to detail. This is possible because we have over 30 years of industry experience and expertise, which will ensure that you get the best advice and service.
Electric Contractors that Provide Old Fashioned Services
On Electrical Contractors is committed to providing exceptional customer service with a keen eye for detail that is often not possible with larger companies. We are a small electrical company, so we can take on any size project. This ensures that our customers are satisfied for many years.
We complete many common home extensions and renovations.
- New and modern ceiling fans, lighting and other fixtures.
- Installation of new or additional power and data points
- Upgrading smoke alarm systems to comply with modern regulations as well as smoke alarm testing.
- Kitchen renovations: Installing electrical appliances
- Air conditioning units that are being moved or upgraded.
- Switchboard Upgrades and safety switches to comply with current regulations
- Smart home systems
- Modernisation of the kitchen and bathrooms
- Home layout re-configurations
- Installation of additional data, TV and phone outlets
- Upgrades to switchboards
Many Electrical Home Renovation Ideas
We use decades of experience to provide complete renovation electrician services that will exceed your expectations. We meet with clients at their homes to learn exactly what they need. By working together, we created an electrical and lighting plan. We also provided our expert guidance and maintained each house as if they were our own.
We provide individual quotes for each case and do not charge flat rates to our customers. This allows you to understand what you are paying for and gives you the comfort of knowing that you will get the best value for your money without sacrificing quality.
A renovation could be confined to a specific area of the home, or it could include re-configuring its footprint. To ensure that your home is loved again, you need to consider the size, electrical design, and lighting.
We can help you design and install items such as light fittings, fan fittings, power points, circuits for appliances, light fittings, data, telephone specifications, and TV specifications.
Extensions to your home can be done in a variety of ways. They include adding areas up, down, or under the house. This is a common practice across all Brisbane suburbs. If done correctly, they can add significant value to a home.
Your dedicated onsite electrician will help make complicated processes easier.
All extensions, small and large, are covered by our expertise in electrical design and specifications. These include, but are not limited to:
New room extensions on the ground and 1st floors
- Renovate and add to existing homes
- Granny flats and sheds
- Outdoor entertaining and decking
We can solve all your electrical problems
We offer a complete range of electrical services for both residential and commercial customers. No job is too big or small. Here are some services we offer:
- Electrical work in 1 and 3 phases
- 24 Hour Emergency Electrical Work
- Installation of appliances
- Ceiling fan installations
- Data cabling
- Upgrades to Electrical Boxes
- Maintenance of the electrical system
- Renovations to your home
- Safety inspections for electrical equipment
- Upgrades to electrical service
- Fibre Optics
- Hot water system repairs
- Installation of new circuits
- Installation IXL – Bathroom lights and fans
- Kitchen appliance installation
- Light Installation and Replacement
- Installation of a new circuit
- Office Renovations – Making the area safe and ready for other trades.
- Existing electrical equipment
- Installation and replacement of power points
- Installation and testing of Smoke alarms
- Testing and fault finding/troubleshooting
- TV aerial point installation