Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Industrial Electrician Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
- 0.1.1 What is an industrial electrician?
- 0.1.2 We operate In These Types Of Industrial Sectors.
- 0.1.3 General Industrial Electrical Services
- 0.1.4 Specialised Industrial Technician Services
- 0.1.5 Why you should keep your industrial electrical systems maintained
- 0.1.6 What qualifications in Australia do industrial electricians need?
- 0.1.7 Why should you hire us as your local industrial electricians in Brisbane & the sunshine coast?
- 0.1.8 Some Of Our Other Electrical Services in Brisbane & the Sunshine Coast Include:
- 0.1.9 For a free quote
- 1 Contact Us
- 2 0416 879 324
- 3 Our Service Areas
Industrial Electrician Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
What is an industrial electrician?
Industrial electricians in Brisbane & the Sunshine Coast are responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing industrial electrical equipment. They work in various industries, including manufacturing plants, oil refineries, coal mines and more.
Their job is to keep the machines running to continue functioning smoothly. Industrial electricians have many qualifications that they must meet before being hired by an industrial company.
They work on include industrial control panel wiring, industrial panelboards, industrial-capacity wiring devices, industrial substation grounding, industrial substation equipment and more.
We operate In These Types Of Industrial Sectors.
Our highly skilled industrial electricians have extensive experience in industries such as:
- industrial machines and equipment
- industrial buildings
- manufacturing plants
- oil refineries, pipelines, tank farms
- chemical processing facilities
- food processing plants
- and more.
General Industrial Electrical Services
Fully licensed and insured, our industrial electricians can provide a wide range of services onsite.
- Emergency Response
- System Design and Construct
- Preventative Maintenance
- Testing and Tagging
- Industrial Controls
- Emergency Lighting and Power
- Communications Cabling
- Switchboard and Metering Alterations
- Plant and Equipment Installation
- RCD Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Exit and Emergency Lighting
- Evacuation & Fire Alarms
- Power Factor Correction
- Energy Management
Specialised Industrial Technician Services
On Electrical Contractors offers a variety of highly expert and specialised services to industrial clients, comprising of:
- Industrial Electrical Installations, Maintenance & Repairs
- Power & Instrumentation Troubleshooting, Upgrades & Installations
- Industry-Specific Shut Downs
- Shift Cover and Relief Services
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- MCC Upgrades & Installations
- ESD Systems
- Power Data Logging
- UPS Installation & Load Testing
- HV and LV switch Gearing and Motors
- Hazardous Area Inspection, Maintenance, and Installations
- Mains & Control Wiring
- HMI Screen Displays
- Variable Speed & Frequency Drives
Why you should keep your industrial electrical systems maintained
Industrial electricians are essential to industrial plants and companies. They help make sure that industrial systems are safe and reliable. Industrial electricians make certain industrial equipment is running the way it should.
The industrial electrician’s work also includes making sure:
- industrial plant wiring systems are working correctly
- industrial power distribution systems are working safely
- industrial plant control systems are working correctly
- industrial plant alarm or safety devices are functioning correctly
- industrial generator sets or drives are operating correctly
- industrial motors that control equipment mechanical movements are operating soundly
- industrial motors used for the reduction of various kinds of loads on rotating shafts are working well
- industrial vacuum pumps are functioning efficiently
- industrial boilers for steam production are producing steam optimally.
What qualifications in Australia do industrial electricians need?
Qualifications in industrial electricians in Australia are nationally regulated.
National Certificate IV Electrician (4 years full time, TAFE/TAFE Registered Training Organisation).
Industrial Electrician Qualifications in Australia are nationally regulated. To become an industrial electrician, you will need the following qualifications:
- National Certificate IV Electrician (four years full time)
- Full apprenticeship with a licensed electrical contractor or employer under Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) to achieve an AQF Certificate III or above qualification in electrical installation trade.
The last requirement is industrial electrician registration with the local field services centre as industrial electricians.
Industrial Electricians need specific training and qualifications due to the hazards that exist when working on high voltage equipment, such as:
- Low voltage circuit analysis and repair
- High voltage analysis, fault finding and rectification
- Maintaining industrial process control systems, including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), variable frequency drives (VFDs) and SCADA systems.
Why should you hire us as your local industrial electricians in Brisbane & the sunshine coast?
We are industrial electricians in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. We provide industrial electrical equipment installation, industrial electrical maintenance services and industrial electrical repair services. Our industrial electricians are qualified, but they are also experienced in all aspects of industrial electrical work.
You should hire us as your local industrial electricians in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast because we have a strong reputation for quality workmanship and can provide you with any industrial electrical work you need to be done at a competitive price.
We take pride in our work and have a high standard to live up to. This means that our industrial electricians always strive to offer exceptional service whilst paying attention to detail. Contact us if you would like more information about how we can help!
In conclusion, industrial electricians have a critical job in the industrial world. The industrial electrician services that we offer at On Electrical Contractors can help businesses operate at full potential and efficiently without fearing electrical emergencies.
We are experienced in industrial electrical repair and maintenance, energising facilities (including 24/7), control system upgrades, fire alarm installations and more. To learn more about our industrial electrician services or to contact us for an estimate on your project, call us today on 0416 879 324.
Some Of Our Other Electrical Services in Brisbane & the Sunshine Coast Include:
- Internal and external lighting
- Power Points Installation, replacement and repairs
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Fuse box and switchboard upgrades and repairs
- Electrical systems
- Smart Home automation systems
- Data connections and wiring
- Test and Tag Services
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Smoke Alarm Maintenance and Testing
- and much more…