SWITCHBOARD UPGRADES, NEW HOMES, RENOVATIONS, LIGHTING DESIGN AND CONSULTATION, SMOKE ALARMS AND COMPLIANCE, SAFETY CHECKS AND TESTING, TEST AND TAG, NEW POWER POINTS, LIGHTING UPGRADES, APPLIANCE INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING AND COMPLIANCE, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND RESIDENTIAL, SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION, FAULT FINDING AND RECTIFICATION
On Electrical Contractors, a family-owned business that specialises in electricians is located in Petrie, North Brisbane. We specialise in the installation of electrical systems for commercial, residential and industrial properties. All projects are covered by our emergency electrician who is licensed and trained. We are the most trusted electrical company in Moreton Bay.
Emergency 24 Hour Electrician
Our on-demand emergency services give you peace of heart when it comes to your home, retails and investment properties, factories, warehouses, or any other property.
General Installations, Repairs & Maintenance
On Electrical Contractors offers general electrical services to the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
We offer a wide range of electrical services, from repairs and maintenance to installations and fitting-outs. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Petrie Electrical Services
Doing your own electrical work in the home or office can be dangerous. If you don’t hire a qualified electrician, it will result in extensive damage that is not covered by insurance. Ask yourself whether the costs and consequences of any electrical work you do in your home or business are worth the money saved by hiring a qualified electrician.
Our team at On Electrical Contractors Pty Ltd is available to assist residents and businesses in Petrie with electrical repairs, installation, and maintenance. We can help you with everything from ensuring your smoke detectors meet the Queensland Government’s latest standards to booking an office fit-out.
Petrie electricians are seasoned professionals with over 30 years in the field. They can quickly identify faults and fix them to ensure safety. We also understand the challenges of commercial work as well as domestic jobs. This allows us to consider the safety and cost pressures associated with running a business efficiently. We work closely with you to ensure that your business continues to operate smoothly.
Petrie Residental Electrician
Our team has more than 20 years of experience in commercial electrical contracting. We can resolve any issues that may arise on your property. Below is a list of residential and commercial electrical services:
- Ceiling Fans
- Oven & Cooktops
- Smoke Alarms
- Pool power
- Upgrades to the Switchboard
- TV points & antennas
- Hot water repairs
- Insurance work
- Home office fit-outs
- Telephone number and data points
- Emergency lighting
- Office/shop fit-outs
- Office/shop refurbishments
- Safety switches
- Surge protection
- Emergency lighting and security
- Data and communications cabling
- Repairs and fault finding
- Testing and tagging equipment and appliances
Our Master Electricians are also available to assist property managers in ensuring that all electrical safety standards within their homes are met. The Master Electricians are available to assist with fault finding and installation of a variety of items, including smoke detectors.
Our team is committed to your safety and can attend to your property for emergencies after-hours.
Emergency Electrician Petrie
There are many reasons you may need an electrician or an emergency electrician after-hours. Our team at North Lakes & Surrounds Electrical is available to help with anything electrical, from a problem in your restaurant, office or bar, to a new smoke alarm in your home.
Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 nights a week. We can be reached at any hour, even outside of normal business hours. We can dispatch an emergency electrician to your Petrie home within two hours.
We have emergency electricians available in Petrie for:
- Power Outages
- Hot Water Loss
- Safety Switch Issues
- Electrical Faults
- Storm Damage and Flooding
- Switchboard Issues
Call us immediately if you experience an electrical emergency that presents a serious risk to your safety or the safety of others. We will help you take the right precautions and get you on the road to safety.
Electrical Safety Checks
Our team of North Lakes electricians will conduct a free safety inspection to ensure that your property is safe and stable before you start any job in your home or office. This includes:
- Inspection lights/switches
- Inspection power points/power outlets
- Testing and inspection of smoke alarms
- Visual inspection of the switchboard/electrical sub-board
- Visual inspections of the wiring in your home and switchboard
This will ensure your property and home are safe. We will give you a quote if any of these do not meet the current standards set by the Queensland Government.
Why Choose Us?
It can be difficult to find a trustworthy electrician at a reasonable price. While you want the best service possible, you may be limited on funds. Why should you choose our North Lakes electricians instead?
We are a family-owned small business that supports the Moreton Bay Region by offering our 20+ years of experience to businesses and homes. Our clients have the option to receive free electrical safety checks. This allows them to be sure that their property is safe for their family members, friends, pets, and staff, as well as ensuring that they are compliant with current electrical standards.
Our business has been a success because of our extensive knowledge of the residential and commercial markets, our willingness to work with clients our attention to detail, and our ability to offer affordable and reliable solutions.
Our Petrie Electricians are insured and will clean up the workspace. Our emergency team is available 24 hours a day to provide electrical services for your most urgent needs.
On Electrical Contractors can be trusted to respond quickly to any emergency call or request.
On Electrical Contractors offers electrical home, business and industrial maintenance and repairs (interior or exterior) for classic and contemporary homes in Brisbane Northside and Moreton Bay.
It is essential that your property is safe, secure, and runs as efficiently as possible.
Regular maintenance, modifications, diagnostics, and new installations are all possible.
To give you complete peace of mind about the electrical foundation of your house, the team can also conduct energy and electrical audits.
Call On Electrical Contractors to reduce stress. We’ll send a professional electrician to do the job.
There is no job too small or too large. No matter what size job you have, it doesn’t matter if you need a new lightbulb or a new switchboard.
Some of our electrical services include:
- Aircon and HVAC installations
- Installation and repair of power outlets and lighting
- Ceiling fan, smoke detector, and extraction fan installation
- Addition of Foxtel outlets to TV points and TV antenna
- Multi-room audio, home theatre, hi-fi, and multi-room audio
- Telephone installations for data, communication, and network
- Installation of smart home automation systems (keyless entry doors, etc.
- Installations of alarm systems, lighting, and CCTV for home security
- Home vacuum system installation
- Rewiring and renovations of homes (kitchens, bathrooms etc.
- Inverter, energy management systems, and solar panels
- Underfloor heating
- Installation and repair of kitchen appliances (oven, rangehood, etc.
- Upgrade of switchboards and installation of safety switches
- Pool lighting installation and Garden/Outdoor Lighting
Other Electrician Services In Petrie Include:
- Electrical work in 1 and 3 phases
- 24 Hour Emergency Electrical Work
- Installation of appliances
- Ceiling fan installations
- Data cabling
- Upgrades to Electrical Boxes
- Maintenance of the electrical system
- Renovations to your home
- Safety inspections for electrical equipment
- Upgrades to electrical service
- Fibre Optics
- Hot water system repairs
- Installation of new circuits
- Installation IXL – Bathroom lights and fans
- Kitchen appliance installation
- Light Installation and Replacement
- Installation of a new circuit
- Office Renovations – Making the area safe and ready for other trades.
- Existing electrical equipment
- Installation and replacement of power points
- Installation and testing of Smoke alarms
- Testing and fault finding/troubleshooting
- TV aerial point installation