Table Of Contents
- 1 Air Conditioning Installer – Choosing The Best
- 1.1 Informative Sales Process
- 1.2 Professional Documentation
- 1.3 Excellent Communication
- 1.4 Professional Services
- 1.5 Clear Warranty Information
- 1.6 After-sales service
- 1.7 How can you check if a tradesman/technician has the appropriate license:
- 1.8 Why hiring the best aircon installer in Brisbane Northside and Sunshine Coast can make the difference.
Air Conditioning Installer – Choosing The Best
A reliable aircon installer could make the difference between a simple, trouble-free installation or months of frustration and unanswered calls. Do not just search for the lowest quote. Look for qualities that indicate a reputable company. Ask questions and read reviews online to find out what others’ experiences were.
Informative Sales Process
They should be transparent about how they install air conditioners and the process. They should be able to help you find the right solution for your needs and educate you about the process. Do not sign up for anyone who says you must. A good company will give you the time and space to make informed decisions.
This doesn’t necessarily indicate that the product or service will be high-quality, but it does mean that the company is serious and organised – which can be a positive sign. A professional-looking quotation by the licenced air conditioning electrician should be provided to you detailing all costs and any additional information regarding the product or installation. You should receive an invoice and instructions about what to do next after signing up.
Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to reach a company by phone. Don’t leave if this happens. Imagine how difficult it will be for them to contact you if they don’t answer the phone when you call to ask for money.
Reliable aircon installers should show up on time. If not, you can call ahead to inform them. The installer should go over the details with you and confirm your satisfaction. After the job is completed, they will show you their work and explain how it works. You should leave the area clean and tidy and remove all trash.
Clear Warranty Information
Ask about the warranty on the product and the installation. If shipping costs are involved (if necessary, send them back to the manufacturer) and the cost of fitting replacement parts, they should be able to tell you. If they can’t or won’t tell, don’t do business with them. Installers may require you to have an annual check-up. If you fail to do this once, your warranty will be voided.
Is the company able to check on it after installation? The best companies for aircon will remind you to service your conditioner every two years and quickly respond to warranty questions.
How can you check if a tradesman/technician has the appropriate license:
- Visit the online licence check facility www.lookforthetick.com.au to see if they are licensed and current.
- A licence number should be included in advertising and promoting air conditioning services.
- Ask for a Refrigerant Handling Licence card. This will give you information about the services they can perform with respect to air conditioning equipment.
Two licences are issued by the ARC to technicians who work with split-system air conditioners. These licences can be identified as:
- Splits. This is a restricted license that allows a technician to install an 18kW single-head split system air conditioner system. This license does not allow the technician to repair or service an air conditioner.
- ARC All Refrigeration & Air Conditioning This license identifies qualified tradespeople who are allowed to repair, install, and decommission all types of air conditioning.
Why hiring the best aircon installer in Brisbane Northside and Sunshine Coast can make the difference.
Hiring the right licenced air conditioning installer in North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast can be the difference between a correct installation or a faulty one. Also, the best technicians should also be the best suppliers as well and provide the best brands at the best prices. On Electrical Contractors delivers qualified electricians providing the best electrical services for residential and commercial projects.